• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M816 Power Divider

blackdog

Does anyone have a "power divider" for the wrecker body on the M816? I don't really know what it is but I need one... :roll:

acetomatoco

How do you know? It is the gearbox which lets you decide to run the crane or the rear winch... it will show up in your 34P

blackdog

Because I was told that it is the part that is needed to fix the wrecker body on the Mechanized Museum's M816, it is seized up at about a 15 degree rotation... won't budge!

papercu

M816

seized up at about a 15 degree rotation... won't budge!
Like Ace said, it is a gearbox they may freeze up but if yours is twisted you may have more problems than just it. Might want to take it off and check the rest of the driveline. Not sure where you find a used one but you could check in the Salvage Yard Info section. Good Luck, Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks