• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some 802A parts

Coley

Girlfriend also lives off grid and her 802A water pump shaft came apart and so we need a new water pump and fan blade. Have called Green Mountin several times with no return calls in the last 3 weeks so searching on here. Anyone have any suggestions?

CF

jamawieb

Also try Delks Army Surplus 336-629-0991, you'll speak to William. I would get the water pump off feabay and the fan from Delks.

Bmxenbrett

I believe the engine is the same as a civilian counterpart. You may have better luck in calling your local onan/cummins dealer and telling them you have the civilization version. I havnt had many engine problems so cant be sure on what fits.

Zebcorod

I hope you get it back up and running Coley. Ours has been a real blessing this summer at our Off Grid home. I installed a 2 wire remote start kit too. Real nice addition!