• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some 802A parts

Coley

Girlfriend also lives off grid and her 802A water pump shaft came apart and so we need a new water pump and fan blade. Have called Green Mountin several times with no return calls in the last 3 weeks so searching on here. Anyone have any suggestions?

CF

jamawieb

Also try Delks Army Surplus 336-629-0991, you'll speak to William. I would get the water pump off feabay and the fan from Delks.

Bmxenbrett

I believe the engine is the same as a civilian counterpart. You may have better luck in calling your local onan/cummins dealer and telling them you have the civilization version. I havnt had many engine problems so cant be sure on what fits.

Zebcorod

I hope you get it back up and running Coley. Ours has been a real blessing this summer at our Off Grid home. I installed a 2 wire remote start kit too. Real nice addition!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks