• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need something picked up at McCoy?

kennys@wi.rr.com

Within the next week I will be recovering a deuce from McCoy for another member and keeping it at my shop in Waukesha, WI until he can arrange transport. If anyone needs anything picked up or previewed let me know, I will plenty of room in the chase truck and I can even tow back a trailer if needed. I'm not looking to make any money off of this, just cover my fuel and food is all I can really ask for. This is something I would like to offer to members here, a pick up and short term storage of items from McCoy or Great Lakes. I can also offer to go through the items and make sure they are as road worthy as possible for the trip home, or if needed load them for transport when you are able to arrange it.

If I'm violating any rules here, mods please let me know and I will remove or move this post.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Doc,
Did you ever think maybe I'm a double agent? We get their stuff here, strip off what we want/need and when they show up for it we tell them the WI GL site is terrible and stuff always goes missing. The word will get around that you don't want to buy in WI and we get to keep Mike, Seth and all of their green goodies to ourselves. It's really quite genius when you think about it.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Kenny, I need you to Pick up the Fat chick that rides the lawn mower..at the vehicle museum, Bring Her to me...
Second thought.. Hold her in your warehouse till I can swing by and get her.
J.P.rofl

ryan77

He knows he was nice to me I like both teams I'm just messing with u guys!! I'm on the border of ill and wisc!! My sons per wee football team is the packers!!!! Any team that beats the vikings's is ok with me!!![thumbzup]

trukhead

Oh No...

Just when I thought I was over buying motorized green fun machines this thread shows up AAWWW! If a cherry M920 ever shows up.....Ohhhh, what the **** am i thinking......
I might be looking for another M35A3 WOW if an absolute cherry one shows up, would you be interested in helping me get it to springfield corners, about 70 miles south of McCoy on 12.
What woiuld I do with a 2nd A3 you may be asking, well I want to strip the complete CTIS off of it for a rockwell with A3 wheels under something project. mybe a vintage jeep ,land cruzer or a CUCV............
Then I'd have a CTIS free A3 for sale if anyone would be interested..........
That's my problem dreamin till the fat lady sings

Ps. after I got the one wire delco self exciting one wire alternator installed I don't smell the battery stink when I run the ole A3 around the patch. I think the lower set point is easier on the batteries.I made a phote album on the conversion.:driver:

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well it's official, atvcat33 and I will be going to McCoy in the morning to recover a deuce for TBM-35. Going to bring it back to my shop in Waukesha and hold it until he can arrange transport. If anyone needs anything looked at or picked up let me know. After 5:30 tomorrow morning it's not going to be easy to reach me. I will post pics of our adventure tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks