• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to find cheap Deuce

jbailly

This shouldn't be too far from you and probably about as cheap of a running deuce you'll find.

Last edited by a moderator:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple years ago this truck sold for $1700 + fees on GL and the guy still had to get it home.

These days a lot of buyers spend upwards of $1500-2000 just to get them home unless they are lucky enough to live near the point of purchase.

Attachments

CNKILLERCLOWN

I just bought one this past weekend in Wilburn AR for $3800.00 the air pack was sticking a bit so I babied it back to Hernando MS. I put some air tool oil in the air pack and so far have cured the sticky pack. The fella I bought it from put a new master cylinder on it as the old one was leaking slightly. Insurance through GEICO's collector vehicle program (through a third party) was $112 for a year. No other problems with this truck it runs and stops good with 15,500 miles on the clock. It took 3 months of looking at $5,000 plus dollar trucks before lucking up and getting this truck. I had found one for $3,000 a few weeks ago but the guy had just sold it. A buddy paid $3,500 for a 1969 deuce and trailer in 2010. Good luck on finding a cheaper one but its going to be few and far between.

gunboy1656

Only advice I got for you is to keep saving. There was one ex Air Force truck in Baden a couple months ago for 4900. Here in western Pa you will not find that low of a price anymore.

I am not far from you, your welcome to come out and take a ride anytime.