• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to find cheap Deuce

jbailly

This shouldn't be too far from you and probably about as cheap of a running deuce you'll find.

Last edited by a moderator:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A couple years ago this truck sold for $1700 + fees on GL and the guy still had to get it home.

These days a lot of buyers spend upwards of $1500-2000 just to get them home unless they are lucky enough to live near the point of purchase.

Attachments

CNKILLERCLOWN

I just bought one this past weekend in Wilburn AR for $3800.00 the air pack was sticking a bit so I babied it back to Hernando MS. I put some air tool oil in the air pack and so far have cured the sticky pack. The fella I bought it from put a new master cylinder on it as the old one was leaking slightly. Insurance through GEICO's collector vehicle program (through a third party) was $112 for a year. No other problems with this truck it runs and stops good with 15,500 miles on the clock. It took 3 months of looking at $5,000 plus dollar trucks before lucking up and getting this truck. I had found one for $3,000 a few weeks ago but the guy had just sold it. A buddy paid $3,500 for a 1969 deuce and trailer in 2010. Good luck on finding a cheaper one but its going to be few and far between.

gunboy1656

Only advice I got for you is to keep saving. There was one ex Air Force truck in Baden a couple months ago for 4900. Here in western Pa you will not find that low of a price anymore.

I am not far from you, your welcome to come out and take a ride anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks