• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need wiring diagram for 925

Triple C

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 925? I found the one for 915's in the TM's and I looked through the TM for a wiring diagram but I didn't find one. I was tightening up the battery terminals tonight and the metal rod that holds the seat up, slipped off the ledge, poked a hole in the rubber sleeve coving the cables that come through the cab from the slave port and I had a BIG spark. Not realizing it was making contact with the battery I WASN'T working on, I pulled the terminal off the one I was tightening when I saw red light from the engine bay (I had the hood up.) Realizing I had a fire in the engine bay I got over to the drivers side engine bay as fast as I could (not real fast at that) and found there was no longer a fire. What I did find was a wire burned in half (tag 94 if I read it right) which is a ground wire coming out of a wire harness about three inches below the control box. I don't know what it is the ground wire to, which is why I need the diagram.
I run a two battery set up and the slave wire the rod connected with goes to the negative terminal whose cable exits the cab.

Triple C

Found the diagram, thanks guys, now if I only knew how to read it :) Oh well, guess I will start by fixing the ground wire and see what happens from there. Thanks again for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks