• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need wiring diagram for 925

Triple C

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 925? I found the one for 915's in the TM's and I looked through the TM for a wiring diagram but I didn't find one. I was tightening up the battery terminals tonight and the metal rod that holds the seat up, slipped off the ledge, poked a hole in the rubber sleeve coving the cables that come through the cab from the slave port and I had a BIG spark. Not realizing it was making contact with the battery I WASN'T working on, I pulled the terminal off the one I was tightening when I saw red light from the engine bay (I had the hood up.) Realizing I had a fire in the engine bay I got over to the drivers side engine bay as fast as I could (not real fast at that) and found there was no longer a fire. What I did find was a wire burned in half (tag 94 if I read it right) which is a ground wire coming out of a wire harness about three inches below the control box. I don't know what it is the ground wire to, which is why I need the diagram.
I run a two battery set up and the slave wire the rod connected with goes to the negative terminal whose cable exits the cab.

Triple C

Found the diagram, thanks guys, now if I only knew how to read it :) Oh well, guess I will start by fixing the ground wire and see what happens from there. Thanks again for the help.