• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 12 V mod for my Deuce & other stuff

Lax

joshuaz223,
That is awful kind of you. I'm not to far from you. I am located in the Finger Lakes. I think I have found a guy I can get the tires from and he is going to help me flip the hubs. He told me he did not think I should because the front and rear tires would "be close" to running in the same track. I told him thanks but I want them running in the same track. Mostly for running in deep snow. I know you know a thing or two about deep snow in Central Square! I'll keep you in mind if this guy does not work out. Thank you very much for the offer! Take care.

Lax

Deuceaid,
No idea about what the turbo does as far as PSI but I know I have a steady and constant air pressure supply with the hard plumbed OEM system so I decided to just go with that. Plus I can use the oem system even when the motor is not running for a little while until the tanks run dry. Cant do that with the turbo. But I never thought of the turbo. Might not be a bad idea as long as the PSIs are constant and not over 3-4 PSI.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks