• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Cargo Cover

toddm

My new to me, cargo cover. No rips or wear marks and it actually keeps the rain out. I think it makes the truck look better, now all I need is a winch. Some people think I should have duals on the rear again, but that costs a lot for four more tires like mine. If I can find some pretty cheap I might do it, but then I have to flip the hubs back.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree...the cargo cover makes the truck. However, I don't like to put cargo covers on all of my trucks so I can enjoy the different looks. Once you have had a cargo cover on a truck for a while, and take it off, it almost feels like a different truck...same goes for going one step further and removing the troop seats.

I definitely would leave it singled out.

toddm

Goodyear 11.00-20, G188. I had Michelin 11.00-20's but some were dry rotted and these were a great price. I saved two of the best Michelin's for two extra spare tires.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks