• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Cargo Cover

toddm

My new to me, cargo cover. No rips or wear marks and it actually keeps the rain out. I think it makes the truck look better, now all I need is a winch. Some people think I should have duals on the rear again, but that costs a lot for four more tires like mine. If I can find some pretty cheap I might do it, but then I have to flip the hubs back.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree...the cargo cover makes the truck. However, I don't like to put cargo covers on all of my trucks so I can enjoy the different looks. Once you have had a cargo cover on a truck for a while, and take it off, it almost feels like a different truck...same goes for going one step further and removing the troop seats.

I definitely would leave it singled out.

toddm

Goodyear 11.00-20, G188. I had Michelin 11.00-20's but some were dry rotted and these were a great price. I saved two of the best Michelin's for two extra spare tires.

Attachments