• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Classified Ad

slozukimc

I have searched all over and can't figure out how to post a new classified ad.

Can anyone tell me how or what I need to do? I have a bunch of M37 driveline parts I would love to sell to someone here that can use them at VERY fair prices.

Thanks, Mike

slozukimc

Excellent. I used to post a lot on the old forum but then I sold my M37. Now I have two of them again. One is a dump!! Is there a way I can see my post count?

Thanks again, Mike

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pulaski

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lancerobson is in Sennett

slozukimc

Thank you, I use that truck for work. I work with it quite a bit in Tioga County, PA. Not too far from where you live.
Very cool. I go down 15 every time I go south. I think I recall seeing your truck somewhere along the way on one trip or another. Seems like somewhere around Williamsport maybe?

Mike

acmunro

Thats very possible. I travel across I 80 up Route 220 and up 15 to the Mansfield area. I have been making lots of trips
there and back since the fall of last year.

slozukimc

Here is a pic of my old M37. Sold it to a friend and he put a 406 Chevy in it with a top loader 4 speed. I had put a set of 11.00-16 Michelins on it before I sold it. He sold it to someone out near Buffalo I think. I should look on the M37 Registry and see if it is there.

Mike

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, and like I said earlier, The idea is, you need to be a "contributing member" to the Forums. We can Increase the number, if new guys keep "working around" the rules. Or we can limit them to members that have been signed up for say, 6 months?

In the past, and again lately, too many people have simply signed up to list stuff in the classifieds, and then never been back.

The Free Classifieds are for our contributing members.fat lady sings

slozukimc

I will most assuredly be sticking around. This site is great! I haven't had the time to get things around to even post an ad yet. Hopefully I will be bringing home another 68 M37 this week. I found one for sale a few miles from my house and it seems we may be able to work out a trade. But that is for another post.

Have a good night, Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks