• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Classified Ad

Engine5

Pulaski, hot dang, some of the best times I never remembered salmon fishing up there. Stayed at Carny's Irish Wigwam. Every year we used to go up fishing for 4 days to forget everything at home. Problem was we barely remembered the fishing trip. It was always a great time before everyone got married, now they are all getting divorced, hopefully we will do it again.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
E5, Carnsies Irish Wigwam is on the other side of my block! Be sure to look me up, if you make another fishing trip.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if the sign is there, the place has changed owners, a few times over the years. I'll look soon.

A new rule will be implemented soon, I expect there will be a 10-15 ad maximum limit, in the future. The free classifieds was intended for members, not dealers.

In my opinion, a "Contributing Member", is anyone who offers help to the other members.

Offering parts, is a valuable contribution to those in need. It is very usefull to the members to be able to come to this site and post your project or current needs and know that thousands of like minded people will be here to read and offer suggestions, ideas and parts.

Unfortunately. as the rules state currently(Chris and Mikes decision), you can not post "want ads" or "for sale items" in the Forums. This makes it a little more difficult to get the help, or parts you need, depending on your journalism skills. It is OK to post needs in a thread that has some discussion of your project. (sorry to confuse you!)

Some vendors are very helpfull, others simply sell. It's a tough call how to handle all this...

Last edited:

OD Heavy Hauler

I'm sure I have enough posts for a classified ad but it kicked out my classified saying I hadn't met the five post minimum. My profile says 11 new post alone and a 42 post total so whats up?

3dAngus

I was wondering the criteria for an ad. I posted over a week ago, and another a couple of days ago, and I see some being approved and hosted, but mine are still pending for reasons unknown. Seems like a long time to wait for an answer, and I don't know if I will get an answer back from the classified section. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? Moderator?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM Mangus580. He set up the classified section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks