• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CUCV member

rustystud

Now thats a nice truck! for that price you could never get a running CUCV over here.... welcome to the green iron addiction... I consider selling my "modern civi" pickup for a 1008 or 1028, I really dont like electronic controlled Vehicles :p

those army trucks need alot of love, always remember: if its not dripping something is empty :mrgreen:
Now that is funny and true at the same time !

NovacaineFix

I have done a bit of work to it in the last few days. Including a new axle oil seal and and shoes on the rear end. New tail light lenses and a the parts for the Dog Head relay mod. These trucks are addicting!lol
Yes they are, soon you'll be shopping for a trailer or a 5-ton, just wait.

Just start now by making space in your driveway, something green or tan will occupy that space soon, I can see the future.

BTW, Welcome from San Diego, CA, the very South West

Omaha M1028

Yes, I do believe I am addicted now to Military Vehicles.lol Walking to Freedom 402, I am new to CUCV's also and it has been a learing curve for sure.PM me and I will give you my number. It would be great to get a cruise of CUCV's together in this city. I get a ton of looks driving mine, the looks driving some in a group would be priceless!��

Ordak

Not to ruin the good vibes but be prepared to be mad at points, I have already had a few "blowups". But I will say one thing, nothing beats the feeling of getting behind the wheel and going for a nice cruise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks