• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CUCV member

rustystud

Now thats a nice truck! for that price you could never get a running CUCV over here.... welcome to the green iron addiction... I consider selling my "modern civi" pickup for a 1008 or 1028, I really dont like electronic controlled Vehicles :p

those army trucks need alot of love, always remember: if its not dripping something is empty :mrgreen:
Now that is funny and true at the same time !

NovacaineFix

I have done a bit of work to it in the last few days. Including a new axle oil seal and and shoes on the rear end. New tail light lenses and a the parts for the Dog Head relay mod. These trucks are addicting!lol
Yes they are, soon you'll be shopping for a trailer or a 5-ton, just wait.

Just start now by making space in your driveway, something green or tan will occupy that space soon, I can see the future.

BTW, Welcome from San Diego, CA, the very South West

Omaha M1028

Yes, I do believe I am addicted now to Military Vehicles.lol Walking to Freedom 402, I am new to CUCV's also and it has been a learing curve for sure.PM me and I will give you my number. It would be great to get a cruise of CUCV's together in this city. I get a ton of looks driving mine, the looks driving some in a group would be priceless!��

Ordak

Not to ruin the good vibes but be prepared to be mad at points, I have already had a few "blowups". But I will say one thing, nothing beats the feeling of getting behind the wheel and going for a nice cruise.