• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New deuce owner in Orlando!

kooldadd

Just had one dropped off today in bithlo. First one for me. Only problem is no fuel to injectors. New tank and pump, filters are new. Nothing at injectors. Any suggestions?

71DeuceAK

Both of your guys' trucks look good! Welcome to the hobby! There was a time when it looked like my first vehicle might be a '71 Deuce. (It didn't pan out and I still don't own a vehicle and only just started driving). Kooldadd, is the inside of the cab seriously RED of all colors, or is that a trick of the light? If so, I wonder if it did a stint for a fire department?

71DeuceAK

Could be crazier, a friend has a M49 (Deuce fuel tanker) that's BRIGHT YELLOW inside and out! Cab interior and everything. With black accents. And bumblebees painted on the doors.

kooldadd

Looks like I'll be needing some parts sources in the orlando area. I think my fuel injection unit needs replacing. The previous owner replaced everything else fuel related up to there and there's no fuel to injectors.

phil2968

Just had one dropped off today in bithlo. First one for me. Only problem is no fuel to injectors. New tank and pump, filters are new. Nothing at injectors. Any suggestions?
Button fell off of the HH most likely. Possible stuck shut down cable or lever. You'll find those when you go to remove the HH.

kooldadd

Got the clip. .. $1.02. Major repair there. Now the shut off tab on the shafts that goes into the hh is giving me a hard time. Is there a trick to get it in the groove on the shut off lever on the hh shaft? I spent over an hour last night trying.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
kooldadd - Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I think it might benefit you if you created a new thread. It will help you keep track of the responses pertaining to your issues. Also, not to belabor this but your location is still displaying US. Could you please add your location? I'm guessing Orlando due to your mentioning of Bithlo. Thank you. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks