• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

KsM715

Well I can now say Im part of the deuce owners club.

I traded one project for another. I traded my stalled rockcrawler project to StreetBikeDepot for a running deuce. It might not be the prettiest truck out there but I can say it ran great on the 300+ mile ride home yesterday. Only a few issues, Oil pressure guage inop (this morning found guage wasnt grounded), low air buzzer inop, horn inop, and got a flat on the pass. side rear inside tire, limped it home without changing it. Lost a lowbeam headlight sometime between shutting it off last night and starting it this morning.

Whats the going rate for front spring hangers and shackles for a bob job? Are the springs for the front the same as 105 springs. I have the 105 and all that I just dont want to use lift blocks on the rear.

The complete winch set up will be for sale or trade for a complete 5ton winch set up.

Attachments

Happyland1410

Congratulations!

I just bought my first deuce from Warthog a week and a half ago. I had just under 100 miles to get mine home so I know 300 miles is a pretty good trip in a deuce. :driver: Glad you made it home with no major issues.

Have fun with your new project!

Divemaster920

Banned
Sweet...On the low beam....clean the ground cables.....Looks like a great trade to me. You will find out that that rust is mostly surface. And a winch too..WOW.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thread Hijack on:

Chevytruck, been meaning to thank you for your tag line with the TM links. That is a great idea.

Thread Hijack off:

Rick

KsM715

That TM idea is a very good idea. Ive been wading thru them looking for winch operation (I found it by-the-way) so I can check-out the winch and clean up the spool, its wound pretty loose right now.