• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

KsM715

Well I can now say Im part of the deuce owners club.

I traded one project for another. I traded my stalled rockcrawler project to StreetBikeDepot for a running deuce. It might not be the prettiest truck out there but I can say it ran great on the 300+ mile ride home yesterday. Only a few issues, Oil pressure guage inop (this morning found guage wasnt grounded), low air buzzer inop, horn inop, and got a flat on the pass. side rear inside tire, limped it home without changing it. Lost a lowbeam headlight sometime between shutting it off last night and starting it this morning.

Whats the going rate for front spring hangers and shackles for a bob job? Are the springs for the front the same as 105 springs. I have the 105 and all that I just dont want to use lift blocks on the rear.

The complete winch set up will be for sale or trade for a complete 5ton winch set up.

Attachments

Happyland1410

Congratulations!

I just bought my first deuce from Warthog a week and a half ago. I had just under 100 miles to get mine home so I know 300 miles is a pretty good trip in a deuce. :driver: Glad you made it home with no major issues.

Have fun with your new project!

Divemaster920

Banned
Sweet...On the low beam....clean the ground cables.....Looks like a great trade to me. You will find out that that rust is mostly surface. And a winch too..WOW.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thread Hijack on:

Chevytruck, been meaning to thank you for your tag line with the TM links. That is a great idea.

Thread Hijack off:

Rick

KsM715

That TM idea is a very good idea. Ive been wading thru them looking for winch operation (I found it by-the-way) so I can check-out the winch and clean up the spool, its wound pretty loose right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks