• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Idaho

Gunny65

I found some interesting stuff to read on the site during my search for M934A2 camping conversion ideas. Sooooo, I registered. I do not have a M934 yet but I am bidding. I saw one for sale up here in Idaho and it was Only 65K. Yep, 65K. It had led lights and a plow. I guess that is what bumped up the price by 58K. I decided to go the gov auction way to get a tad cheaper price. It may take some time but I will have one relatively soon. Now I am off to read more of the site. See you all around on the forums. Thanks for all the great info.

Gunny

PS: Gunny refers to Gunsmithing, not military grade.

HASSON1911

welcome, so im looking at moving to around priest lake and i have talked to one fellow SS'er there, my question is how many guys on here are about 150-200 near priest lake? Im from northern MN so im looking forward to a calmer winter cooler summers and my level headed people. nothing against fellow MN'er on here haha.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks