• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Idaho

Gunny65

I found some interesting stuff to read on the site during my search for M934A2 camping conversion ideas. Sooooo, I registered. I do not have a M934 yet but I am bidding. I saw one for sale up here in Idaho and it was Only 65K. Yep, 65K. It had led lights and a plow. I guess that is what bumped up the price by 58K. I decided to go the gov auction way to get a tad cheaper price. It may take some time but I will have one relatively soon. Now I am off to read more of the site. See you all around on the forums. Thanks for all the great info.

Gunny

PS: Gunny refers to Gunsmithing, not military grade.

HASSON1911

welcome, so im looking at moving to around priest lake and i have talked to one fellow SS'er there, my question is how many guys on here are about 150-200 near priest lake? Im from northern MN so im looking forward to a calmer winter cooler summers and my level headed people. nothing against fellow MN'er on here haha.