• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From Illinois

WillDaBeast69

Hey guys I'm will from nw suburbs of chicago. I've heard great stuff about this site and thought I'd join and also I'm looking into buying an m1008. So any info on that would be much appreciated!

thanks,
will :grd:

Takai13

You will find a wealth of knowledge on anything MV related (and lot that isn't :) ) available on the site. And if you don't just ask.

Welcome aboard.

eagle4g63

Welcome aboard. I'm in the North west of Indiana not too far from you.

You should have said I will be looking for a m1008, a deuce, a 5 ton, a .......:mrgreen:

The list will keep growing!!

BillIdaho

Welcome. Born in the south side of Chi-town, moved to Tinley Park for grade school and then moved south for high school (and a handful of years afterwards) in the Metamora/Washington/Eureka/Peoria area.
SW Idaho is now where I park my herd of MV's. Illinois sure is a great place to be FROM.

WillDaBeast69

Welcome. Born in the south side of Chi-town, moved to Tinley Park for grade school and then moved south for high school (and a handful of years afterwards) in the Metamora/Washington/Eureka/Peoria area.
SW Idaho is now where I park my herd of MV's. Illinois sure is a great place to be FROM.
haha you said it man. i was born in Tennessee, and moved to illinois when i was 6 because of my dads job. Illinois BLOWS to be perfectly honest :lol:

ryan77

Illinois sucks i would love to get out of this sewer!!! **** job if i move anywhere else i will make half as much so im stuck until i retire or die!!!!!!!!!:confused: All i do is pay taxes $12,000 a year in property taxes for a house worth $300,000 and now they raised the tolls!!!! All these taxes and fees to pay for a bunch of people that dont want to work!!!!!

WillDaBeast69

Illinois sucks i would love to get out of this sewer!!! **** job if i move anywhere else i will make half as much so im stuck until i retire or die!!!!!!!!!:confused: All i do is pay taxes $12,000 a year in property taxes for a house worth $300,000 and now they raised the tolls!!!! All these taxes and fees to pay for a bunch of people that dont want to work!!!!!
yeah taxes are absolutely ridiculous in this state, i started paying taxes when i was 12.... :bull****:

and yeah i saw that toll change on my way back to school. 3.90!?! unbelievable...

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Goin to Bradley? I agree, Illinois isn't the "bestest" State, but it's where I was born and raised. LOTS of good people here on S.S.! TONS of information! Hope you enjoy!
God bless,
Tony:driver: