• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From Illinois

BillIdaho

WillDaBeast69, next time you're out and about, can you drive by the Pekin Gun shop and see if the owner still has the old searchlight in the back of that duece? The last time I was visiting it was still there, and the owner didn't know if he wanted to sell it. That trip I was driving my car, but if he will sell it-and I can strike a deal with him, I'll drive my pickup back. I can get my brother, to do the wheelin' and dealin'. (He lives in Metamora.)

ryan77

nice dude! i hate barrington...bunch of rich ****ers. haha where you live? and yeah we should hit up the badlands or cliffs insane terrain :beer:
My sons in the barrington indoor flag football league over at the north barrington field house its 1st graders most of the people have been cool. I think the people in Cary where i live are more stuck up they think im straight out of swamp people....LOL

WillDaBeast69

WillDaBeast69, next time you're out and about, can you drive by the Pekin Gun shop and see if the owner still has the old searchlight in the back of that duece? The last time I was visiting it was still there, and the owner didn't know if he wanted to sell it. That trip I was driving my car, but if he will sell it-and I can strike a deal with him, I'll drive my pickup back. I can get my brother, to do the wheelin' and dealin'. (He lives in Metamora.)
i was actually there this past weekend and didn't see a deuce there :confused: but ill try and go after my math final tomorrow for ya

WillDaBeast69

My sons in the barrington indoor flag football league over at the north barrington field house its 1st graders most of the people have been cool. I think the people in Cary where i live are more stuck up they think im straight out of swamp people....LOL
I use to referee there a couple years back. But man... when i was in high school there... talk about the most drama on the face of the planet. I met some of the most ungrateful kids. And besides they're not use to true american southern boys :grd:

ryan77

I use to referee there a couple years back. But man... when i was in high school there... talk about the most drama on the face of the planet. I met some of the most ungrateful kids. And besides they're not use to true american southern boys :grd:
My cousin a math teacher at barrington high and my neighbor is a science teacher!!! As for the southern boys i though carpentersville kids go there......LOL:D