• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Northern Kentucky

Spyderman

Hello everyone. I am new but old, joined a long time ago but got my first MV last week.I got an M923A1. I bought it from a guy in New Jersey. I drove 12 hours straight through. Then drove 16 hours straight through to get it back. It ran perfect. I have put a 1000 miles on her in the first week.

20151002_073707.jpg
Me picking it up in Jersey.

20151003_170745.jpg
She is finally home!

Last edited:

The HUlk

Welcome aboard from a fellow NKY member and congrats on your first MV. Your story is similar to ours, drove our first MV, a 5ton, from FL back to NKY.

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado. Nice recovery. It looks like the cab doors are lightly armored or have some sort of extension on them? Also curious about the box in the bed? Electrical shelter?

Spyderman

Knob Creek was fun. I was there for 4 days. I am going to try and take the truck out on the firing line with the 1919A4 mounted in the back and shoot from it in April.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks