• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Pineville, LA

Broke Down

hey guys newbie here looking to learn. I'm a moderator over on another cummins related site. i was told about this site by mm73. as soon as i looked at it i joined. looks like a wealth of knowledge here and some nice guys as well. i may have a project in the works. i have a 2 1/2 ton i'm looking to bob and stuff some 53" under. maybe i can learn a thing or two from some veterans. hopefully i can read a little and save some money before i mess something up. i have a welding/fabrication background and i work at a local fab shop here in town and i am currently holding a management position. sorry for the long read and thanks :grin:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!! Hey everyone we have eyes in Pineville now!!! I am referring to the large number of army trucks being surplused from Camp Beauregard. We always need someone local to take a quick look!

littlebob

A lot of info here. Welcome to the site! Beware ther are a few out there that will give you negative stuff about bobbing and non-original modifications, but its Your truck and mine is mine to do what I want with. If you search all of this and the old site you will find all the info either way. Timntrucks had a rally in Ponchatoula that I think was a great success. I was close and didn't camp and endure the sleeping in the heat thing that weekend. I did a primitive campout with my son's Young Marine unit this past weekend and I can appreciate what those that camped at Tim's had to endure.

Broke Down

THANKS guys! yeah if i can take a look at something for ya let me know. i work a lot though but i get off on Fridays at 2:30pm. nice to see the LA guys come out and say hi. if i can be of any help shoot me a pm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks