• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Pineville, LA

Broke Down

hey guys newbie here looking to learn. I'm a moderator over on another cummins related site. i was told about this site by mm73. as soon as i looked at it i joined. looks like a wealth of knowledge here and some nice guys as well. i may have a project in the works. i have a 2 1/2 ton i'm looking to bob and stuff some 53" under. maybe i can learn a thing or two from some veterans. hopefully i can read a little and save some money before i mess something up. i have a welding/fabrication background and i work at a local fab shop here in town and i am currently holding a management position. sorry for the long read and thanks :grin:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!! Hey everyone we have eyes in Pineville now!!! I am referring to the large number of army trucks being surplused from Camp Beauregard. We always need someone local to take a quick look!

littlebob

A lot of info here. Welcome to the site! Beware ther are a few out there that will give you negative stuff about bobbing and non-original modifications, but its Your truck and mine is mine to do what I want with. If you search all of this and the old site you will find all the info either way. Timntrucks had a rally in Ponchatoula that I think was a great success. I was close and didn't camp and endure the sleeping in the heat thing that weekend. I did a primitive campout with my son's Young Marine unit this past weekend and I can appreciate what those that camped at Tim's had to endure.

Broke Down

THANKS guys! yeah if i can take a look at something for ya let me know. i work a lot though but i get off on Fridays at 2:30pm. nice to see the LA guys come out and say hi. if i can be of any help shoot me a pm.