• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

jluv1185

Welcome from down south! Don't forget to check GSA. Most of the trucks on there need a lil...ok alot of help, but you may luck up like I did. That's where I bought my Beatrice. GSA is pretty easy to deal with compared to GL in my opinion.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!

Has good ole Darrell (Offy) infiltrated again?

Naw...even wreckerman couldn't pull that one off:

Attachments

nk14zp

What the ****?? I didn't get a friggin welcom wagon like this....wouldn't it be funny if it was actually a dude posting with a couple of pics and ya'll are stumblin over each other to say welcome :shock: not sayin it is but wouldn't it be funny?
I can guarantee she is a young lady not a dude.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope Gimp realizes that GIP is talking about being single and not a reference to the wheels on a deuce. :beer:

I really don't think you have to worry about that. Gimp my be slow at some things (OK, most things). But TWO things he never misses out on are MV's and pretty girls!!

Also, if WM is right for a change and she isn't a guy in drag (god I hope not....LOL), GIP, you'll need to post up some photos in the MV Calendar girl thread.

I have to second what PB said about the cherries at the rally. That first full night last year was a killer....then just a short 3 hours after I stumble into the tent, some jackass from NY and his accomplice (one Mr. Ferroqynecologist) come into the tent playing dueling banjos thinking they are funny. It was still a good time though

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ATTENTION, ADDICTS, There's a LADY ON DECK ! ! !

The West Texas Detachment fo the SteelSoldiers welcomes the lady from New Jersey aboard :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver: Please pardon the behavior of the maie troops here - They are a a composite unit of misfits, HornyToads, Horn-Dogs and now we even have one Horned-Possum to contend with.

Once again....

W E L C O M E :!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks