• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
yep, motel puter, first time had time, NO SPELL CHECK, crap puter, on ANOTHER road trip, when this is all done (when????) i will be open for more driving assignments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wait GIP, you get to see Amy's Gamma Goat (dhwife), MDmorgan's wife's truck and the awesome M109 trailer they both built together, and my wife's M109 (no account) that she built and maintains herself, (working on a m37 now) plus many other women in the hobby who are activally working or driving something, and it will show you that no matter what some of the boys say, women can get into this hobby and really enjoy it.

So welcome, and we (wife and I) hope to meet you at the GA rally. Just look for the 'Battleship' Deuce!

Now THOSE are the kind of pics that BELONG on the MV Calendar Thread....
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/57747-mv-calendar-girl-guy-photos-thread.html

66Reo6X6

Welcome from central North Dakota. There are plenty of us single guys and green iron for you to choose from here in ND.
Give us a holler if you are ever in the neighborhood.:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks