• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy buying a M35A2

JJensen

Welcome to the Deuce team. Sorry to hear about the issues you had. When you get a chance, let us know what happened.

So from what you said the engine cut out and would not start. Was it able to turn over and was failing to start or did it not even turn over?

Regards

CARNAC
I started a new thread in the deuce section:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/65915-engine-shut-off-locked-up-will-not-crank.html

I thought that I was pretty well informed about these vehicles. I know that they are not bulletproof, but I was lead to believe that they aren't overly problematic. Am I wrong? If so, I may have to reconsider this new hobby LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks