• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from central florida

J kerr

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.. This is the second forum I've ever joined.. Between the other forum and my iPhone I've became somewhat computer swavy.. I live in Melbourne.. I'm into everything American.. I been buying a bunch of military stuff the last 1-2 years.. Just bought the Stewart Stevenson with the crane on the back.. Need to pick it up still in Kentucky.. Bought the mk48 with the 60 ton fifth wheel attachment.. Bought 5 of the ammo dolly trailers.. The ones that have air bags on each corner.. I plan to chop a couple up and make a custom trailer for my mega monster mud truck.. That's why I bought the mk48 with wench.. I'm thinking chop another in half and put a 40' container on it.. Pretty much make a off road Rv.. Last! I bought a aircraft loader for the 747's.. I plan to stack containers and use the aircraft loader to load cars and what not into the containers.. I have 5ton axles with 20ton outers on my mud truck.. Other than this stuff I'm sure I'm like the rest of y'all with guns and ammo.. Lol!!.. Since I'm new I still have to learn how this site works.. I haven't figured out how to post Picts yet.. If there's anyone in the Melbourne area that knows how to work on what I have please reach out to me.. I'll help anyone close by if I'm able to help.. If your stuck in the mud I have that covered.. If there's something I have and you want it I'm not scared to let it go.. I'm not really in it to profit as its more of a hobby.. One hand washes the other.. I'd like to say thank you to all that's served our great country.. Let's make sure not to let it slip away.. I have 3 sons that will be here when I'm gone and I want it to be a great place for them and there children to come and so on..

At the moment I'm in search of a mk48 oil cooler.. Mine is springing leaks.. I went on a mission trying to figure out what I was searching for.. I found what I need, but they want 3600 for it.. I scene some auction off last year for 500-700, so I hope I can come across one of those.. Otherwise I'll make something else fit.. Although I'd rather replace it with the proper part..

I must say.. I'm very happy to now be a part of this forum.. No more trolling..

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter

J kerr

if im able to get my mk48 tranny cooler fixed by then id be happy to attend... another member said he thinks he has 2 of what i need, so i hope we can work something out.. the only other thing needed will be to register it.. does anyone have any advice on registering the mk48?