• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from central florida

J kerr

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.. This is the second forum I've ever joined.. Between the other forum and my iPhone I've became somewhat computer swavy.. I live in Melbourne.. I'm into everything American.. I been buying a bunch of military stuff the last 1-2 years.. Just bought the Stewart Stevenson with the crane on the back.. Need to pick it up still in Kentucky.. Bought the mk48 with the 60 ton fifth wheel attachment.. Bought 5 of the ammo dolly trailers.. The ones that have air bags on each corner.. I plan to chop a couple up and make a custom trailer for my mega monster mud truck.. That's why I bought the mk48 with wench.. I'm thinking chop another in half and put a 40' container on it.. Pretty much make a off road Rv.. Last! I bought a aircraft loader for the 747's.. I plan to stack containers and use the aircraft loader to load cars and what not into the containers.. I have 5ton axles with 20ton outers on my mud truck.. Other than this stuff I'm sure I'm like the rest of y'all with guns and ammo.. Lol!!.. Since I'm new I still have to learn how this site works.. I haven't figured out how to post Picts yet.. If there's anyone in the Melbourne area that knows how to work on what I have please reach out to me.. I'll help anyone close by if I'm able to help.. If your stuck in the mud I have that covered.. If there's something I have and you want it I'm not scared to let it go.. I'm not really in it to profit as its more of a hobby.. One hand washes the other.. I'd like to say thank you to all that's served our great country.. Let's make sure not to let it slip away.. I have 3 sons that will be here when I'm gone and I want it to be a great place for them and there children to come and so on..

At the moment I'm in search of a mk48 oil cooler.. Mine is springing leaks.. I went on a mission trying to figure out what I was searching for.. I found what I need, but they want 3600 for it.. I scene some auction off last year for 500-700, so I hope I can come across one of those.. Otherwise I'll make something else fit.. Although I'd rather replace it with the proper part..

I must say.. I'm very happy to now be a part of this forum.. No more trolling..

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter

J kerr

if im able to get my mk48 tranny cooler fixed by then id be happy to attend... another member said he thinks he has 2 of what i need, so i hope we can work something out.. the only other thing needed will be to register it.. does anyone have any advice on registering the mk48?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks