• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Northern Indiana

Sajer

Great site and a ton of info here. Looking for my first MV , m1009, so im sure i will be on here a lot asking questions.

Once I do finally get one i will join up with you guys in the Great Lakes club.

chris

Mike_L

I don't know how far you want to travel to find a M1009 but the last issue of the Ohio Motorpool Newsletter had one listed in it. I think is is somewhere around Mansfield, OH for about $3500. Obviously, it isn't mine but I remember seeing the ad.

The Janiter

Welcome - don't get discouraged when you buy or bid, look, listen, put hands on and insist on a title from private owner- check now for requirements in your state to license your vehicle and insure it, time well spent on the front end. Know ahead of time or you WILL get a pain in the pit of your stomach before you even get you first MV.

Jump in here and learn from some of the best people with MV's

I started with a '51 M37 and meet a local group of MVPA members that got me hooked on the M35a2c also. Bid after spent time starting, driving and talking to the local GL rep - I thought I would be one of those that timed out from the EUC paperwork. It took 68 days to get my truck - but it is worth it to go out in the back and start and drive it around.

Hang in - life is full of surprises and this group will surprise you the most.

M

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks