• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Northern Indiana

Sajer

Great site and a ton of info here. Looking for my first MV , m1009, so im sure i will be on here a lot asking questions.

Once I do finally get one i will join up with you guys in the Great Lakes club.

chris

Mike_L

I don't know how far you want to travel to find a M1009 but the last issue of the Ohio Motorpool Newsletter had one listed in it. I think is is somewhere around Mansfield, OH for about $3500. Obviously, it isn't mine but I remember seeing the ad.

The Janiter

Welcome - don't get discouraged when you buy or bid, look, listen, put hands on and insist on a title from private owner- check now for requirements in your state to license your vehicle and insure it, time well spent on the front end. Know ahead of time or you WILL get a pain in the pit of your stomach before you even get you first MV.

Jump in here and learn from some of the best people with MV's

I started with a '51 M37 and meet a local group of MVPA members that got me hooked on the M35a2c also. Bid after spent time starting, driving and talking to the local GL rep - I thought I would be one of those that timed out from the EUC paperwork. It took 68 days to get my truck - but it is worth it to go out in the back and start and drive it around.

Hang in - life is full of surprises and this group will surprise you the most.

M