• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Syracuse NY area

CSX90

Im from Remsen, 30 miles north of Utica. Have a M35A2 looking for road trips next summer.. like to go up in the adirondacks around Sebattis.. cool old dirt logging roads up there..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't been up there in many years, I would like to do that. Maybe a weekend camp out?

Yohan

Well, well, well... all the New Yorker Boys are coming out of the woodwork! I'm less than ten minutes from Caz and am waiting for a truck to haul my M35 home from Indiana. We really shouls have a gathering or camp-out. I know my 7 year old son would love to come along for something like that.

I have met one guy from Chittenango (can't remember his name) when I was working and happened to see a Deuce in the driveway. I've corresponded with a couple guys from the near area (manlius and Fayettevilel I believe), but have not met them yet. I almost think Dave Pozzi may have stopped by my place with some guys to check out my armor this past summer???

Anyway, welcome and good luck with your Deuce. I can't wait to get mine shipped.:-D

Trudge

I know there are atleast 5 of us in the capital area!!! I think im going to start a little side shop customizing dueces ! once this one i got is done i want to just roll right into building another!

D8dave

yes Yohan at was me and i hurd at Mr Pollard made you an offer on it but you didn't take it.And yes jeepman wecan help any body with a NY -PENN !!!!!! Great and we have an Military Vehicles show at Long Branch park in the summer ask dog head about it he showed up and had a go timeKeep this thred a live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yohan

D8dave,

I recall about four guys showing up at my house on a Sat or Sun and cheking out the armor, but I don't remember anyone making an offer! I had a guy stop in one night who was three sheets to the wind and make me a very nice offer, but I never heard from him or his designated driver again!:-(

The armor is waiting to be shipped as we speak.

Listen guys, there is a Ruritan sponsored car show in DeRuyter (just south of Cazenovia) every year. I had my armor there last year and this year. There were a few Jeeps there, but they wound up in the front and I was waaaay in the back of the fair grounds! It's not an MV show, but we are welcome and I got in for nothing because I didn't have my MV there to be judged. It's a nice show with chow and a flea market and gets bigger each year. A one day show would be nice to get together and not have to commit an entire weekend if we have family commitments and such.

I've never heard of the Long Branch get together. Please tell me more...

I was in NY-PENN, but let my memebership laps...:oops:

Yohan

D8dave, was I supposed to call you last summer or someone else? I don't know who Tom is... or else I do and I have forgotten! :-D

Trudge

i would love to get together with some guys out here in ballston spa ( 12020 zip)
i got a 100 acres we can play on . I need ppl to teach me how to drive my truck off rd what it can and cant do etc.........plus how to work on it tune it up modify it.................and im a certifide welder fabricator my shop is on the farm so ill do horse traiding with any body who needs things done to there truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks