• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from West Virginia

Edgethis

Hello there, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brett. I am an active duty Motor SGT in Bluefield, WV. I spent a year in Afghanistan and have been in the army for 6 years so far. I plan to make a career out of it. I don't own any Military vehicles yet of my own, but I drive and service them everyday. I hope to acquire either an old wrecker or a HMMWV for my personal military vehicle. I look forward to learning from all of you and I am always happy to help you all in whatever ways I can. Thanks.:beer:

AceHigh

Brett is great people! He is AD Army and I have seen some of his toys. Big toys!!!

He has been a great resource for me as I got used to my trucks and has always been spot on with advice. I am sure it is tough on him to exercise all the equipment he is in charge of monthly- I have offered my services as a mud driver, but so far...

Welcome aboard! :driver:

Edgethis

Thanks everyone. I work for the Army reserve. I wish I could let ya borrow a truck or two Doug. I just can't wait to get my M1117 ASVs in next month. Those will be fun to cruise around in.

Edgethis

Thanks again everyone. I didn't realize there was this many MV fans in WV. I think a rally would be great. Sadly, I don't have any MV yet to go, but I might be able to borrow something. :)

JC Clark

I am just suprised there hasn't been a rally in West Virginia. With all the mountains and trails could be a lot of fun. Congradulations on making a career out of the Army. We thank you and the rest of the active and veterens on Steel Soldiers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks