• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from West Virginia

Edgethis

Hello there, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brett. I am an active duty Motor SGT in Bluefield, WV. I spent a year in Afghanistan and have been in the army for 6 years so far. I plan to make a career out of it. I don't own any Military vehicles yet of my own, but I drive and service them everyday. I hope to acquire either an old wrecker or a HMMWV for my personal military vehicle. I look forward to learning from all of you and I am always happy to help you all in whatever ways I can. Thanks.:beer:

AceHigh

Brett is great people! He is AD Army and I have seen some of his toys. Big toys!!!

He has been a great resource for me as I got used to my trucks and has always been spot on with advice. I am sure it is tough on him to exercise all the equipment he is in charge of monthly- I have offered my services as a mud driver, but so far...

Welcome aboard! :driver:

Edgethis

Thanks everyone. I work for the Army reserve. I wish I could let ya borrow a truck or two Doug. I just can't wait to get my M1117 ASVs in next month. Those will be fun to cruise around in.

Edgethis

Thanks again everyone. I didn't realize there was this many MV fans in WV. I think a rally would be great. Sadly, I don't have any MV yet to go, but I might be able to borrow something. :)

JC Clark

I am just suprised there hasn't been a rally in West Virginia. With all the mountains and trails could be a lot of fun. Congradulations on making a career out of the Army. We thank you and the rest of the active and veterens on Steel Soldiers.