• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Georgia!!!

romie31cc

hey everyone just taking my firt post to say.... heck yea i just got a 1977 m35 multi fuel, turbo, winch, heater, hard top, and new Michelin tires all around including spare.. 15,000 miles 727 hours everything works $3800.00 good deal? omg drove it home! runs strong, drove very smoth. i'll try to read all the forums befor i start asking a million questions... as soon as i get a chance i'll take some photos and post them. :grin:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
3800 is about the going rate for a private sale W/W, and thats without new Michelins. Sounds like a good deal.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
romie.....you are close to Jim Henderson and Tony Wright......both stand up guys.....Joe is in Cedartown and the Alabama bunch is just across the line......me, Freightrain, Bama Lady and several others.
Look for the thread about the upcoming Ga rally (hosted by Clinto and his GF).....it is the premier Steelsoldier event in the south. Held in Oct near Madison.
Welcome to the loony bin :cookoo:

FM5332FF

Welcome, It sounds like you have a pretty nice truck. If you can, go to the GA rally, it will be alot of fun. It will give you a chance to put names with faces.

romie31cc

man this is great there seems to be a good number of you pretty close by. i'll try to make the rally still but for getting used to driving this thing!! not to hard she drived better than my dodge 4x4 lol she just really big feeling still. for all those close enough to meet up, im really in paulding county off ridge road.... to be honest i really dont know much about this truck i did find out its a m35a2 not just a m35 i would really like to meet up with someone who knows there way around one just to give me some pointers. and maybe some doooos and donts. im reading all the posts i can but right now most of it is over my head... im hoping to get a trailer this week and my dad has a frame and cab for a 1958 im going to look at to see if any parts would work on mine in case i ever need them. or maybe someone else. anyone that woulnt mind spending some time with a newbie give me a nudge!!

thanks for all the love yall seem like a great bunch of guys

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are looking for a trailer there's several in the front yard for sale at my house. M105's and a very negotiable M103.:roll: Hwy 278 between Rockmart and Cedartown, can't miss them.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
And I'll be bringing my VIN info thread down south in less than 3 weeks. Looks like I will have PLENTY of company down south.

Moving my belongings in the deuce, CUCV, 1061 trailer, and 101 trailer. Hope it all fits.

tellicoonmymind

man this is great there seems to be a good number of you pretty close by. i'll try to make the rally still but for getting used to driving this thing!! not to hard she drived better than my dodge 4x4 lol she just really big feeling still. for all those close enough to meet up, im really in paulding county off ridge road.... to be honest i really dont know much about this truck i did find out its a m35a2 not just a m35 i would really like to meet up with someone who knows there way around one just to give me some pointers. and maybe some doooos and donts. im reading all the posts i can but right now most of it is over my head... im hoping to get a trailer this week and my dad has a frame and cab for a 1958 im going to look at to see if any parts would work on mine in case i ever need them. or maybe someone else. anyone that woulnt mind spending some time with a newbie give me a nudge!!

thanks for all the love yall seem like a great bunch of guys
What part of ridge rd? Im at ridge rd and hwy 61 maybe we can meet up and take a look at your truck

alphadeltaromeo

Jeremy - you're just down the road from good friends of mine (they live on Ridge Road). I'm also in Bowdon, drive to ATL every day for work, so you'd be a close stop on the way. I'll get with you some time to see the deuce as well.

Andy - 770.490.3816

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks