• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in Georgia!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One must get out and drive their deuce regularly. Bring it to the rally! You don't have to destroy it like some of us do our trucks. There is more collective experience here than most anywhere related to MV and lots of deuce fanatics here too. And now for my canned message to all new members.

Educate oneself by reading the TM.s We have made them available free of charge here on Steel Soldiers. Go to the top, click on resources then scroll down to technical manuals. Once there search for TM 9-2320-361-10 and TM 9-2320-361-20 as starters. Right click on them and save them to your computer for best results. The -10 is the operators and the -20 is the unit maintenance manual. You can also grab the TM 9-2320-361-34, TM 9-2320-361-20P and TM 9-2320-361-34P. That completes that series of TM. All of the 209 manuals are a different series.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Hey guys, don't mean to bump anybody but i to just bought a deuce '87 with 8,600 mi, (only pic so far is my avatar) and i'm from central GA, warner robins area. anyway my biggest ? right now is, How do i tag and title it? i didn't get an sf-97 with it and tag office said i need a bond for title but every place i ask about it says the vin isn't right, PLEASE HELP!

Douglasville GA Deuce

Howdy guys. Really enjoyed this thread. I just won my M35A2C from GL. I'll be headed down to Warner Robins for pick up once my EUC clears. I can't hardly stand the wait.

I'm in douglasville and it looks like there are several of us nearby. I haven't ever driven a deuce and would welcome a quick lesson from someone over the next couple weeks.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well...all you guys are in our line of march for the Ga rally in Oct.
Unless I go over early to do some Public Relations work a bunch of us will be headed that way early Friday morn (the weekend of the rally).
It would be real cool to have a 5 truck or better convoy over to the rally site.
Watch the Ga rally threads for more info and to get contact info if you are planning to hook up with an element headed that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks