• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in NJ

Kgbtech

Hey there. Glad to be here. Looking forward to talking with the lot of you. A little about why I'm here: I recently acquired an 1988 GMC C2500. I've been thinking about converting it into M1010 Ambulance. I know it's going to be a bit of work. But it'll give me something to do this winter.

Kgbtech

Thank you. Im exploring different box ideas. As I'm a mobile small engine mechanic, Im looking to make it dual purpose. During the week it'll be a mobile work shop, on the weekends a camper.

Kelzamos

Welcome, kgbtech! You will find that these are a great bunch of guys here. I like the M1010 ambulance idea as a work truck/camper. Is your truck the new 88 body style? All I have ever seen are the older body style. Should be cool either way. Best regards, Kelz