• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in NJ

Kgbtech

Hey there. Glad to be here. Looking forward to talking with the lot of you. A little about why I'm here: I recently acquired an 1988 GMC C2500. I've been thinking about converting it into M1010 Ambulance. I know it's going to be a bit of work. But it'll give me something to do this winter.

Kgbtech

Thank you. Im exploring different box ideas. As I'm a mobile small engine mechanic, Im looking to make it dual purpose. During the week it'll be a mobile work shop, on the weekends a camper.

Kelzamos

Welcome, kgbtech! You will find that these are a great bunch of guys here. I like the M1010 ambulance idea as a work truck/camper. Is your truck the new 88 body style? All I have ever seen are the older body style. Should be cool either way. Best regards, Kelz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks