• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with a M1008

M1008driver

I want to thank Mike for getting me going. :driver:

I traded for a M1008 and what I think is a M101A1 trailer. What parts should I get to keep on hand? I don't plan on changing anything about the vehicle, just want to keep it going. Thanks!

Attachments

M1008driver

Now I need the M1009. I can tag these vehicles cheap and buy cheap insurance too. I don't know why I never did this before. My wife thinks I have lost it :cookoo:until I told her to go buy a new SUV. Now she loves me again. We are both happy.

:jumpin:

EDIT- There is a M1009 right around the corner the guy hardly ever drives. I am thinking about contacting him and see if he will sell.

ralbelt

Doing the doghead starter relay mod is a must. $20.00 saves you a few hundred.
I keep a starter, starter bolts, filters, belts, cdr valves and hopefuly an alternator.

Welcome and good luck with your truck. Down load the TM's and start reading.

M1008driver

I ordered my parts for the doghead relay mod. I went with the Cole Hersee 24712-S7 doghead listed. I still have to get a rear license plate light. Things are getting better everyday...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks