• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with a M1008

M1008driver

I want to thank Mike for getting me going. :driver:

I traded for a M1008 and what I think is a M101A1 trailer. What parts should I get to keep on hand? I don't plan on changing anything about the vehicle, just want to keep it going. Thanks!

Attachments

M1008driver

Now I need the M1009. I can tag these vehicles cheap and buy cheap insurance too. I don't know why I never did this before. My wife thinks I have lost it :cookoo:until I told her to go buy a new SUV. Now she loves me again. We are both happy.

:jumpin:

EDIT- There is a M1009 right around the corner the guy hardly ever drives. I am thinking about contacting him and see if he will sell.

ralbelt

Doing the doghead starter relay mod is a must. $20.00 saves you a few hundred.
I keep a starter, starter bolts, filters, belts, cdr valves and hopefuly an alternator.

Welcome and good luck with your truck. Down load the TM's and start reading.

M1008driver

I ordered my parts for the doghead relay mod. I went with the Cole Hersee 24712-S7 doghead listed. I still have to get a rear license plate light. Things are getting better everyday...