• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New HMMWV ! Thanks George Meehan

Starlight

Love the new truck !!20171115_085029.jpg20171118_120427.jpg20171118_120447.jpg20171118_124846(0).jpg It went straight to work on our troop support efforts here in Palm Beach County. I looked high and low for a truck we could afford that was also road ready and titled. I found everything I needed through George Meehan who is a member here. He was honest from the get go and knew what this truck would be used for . It has the fresh Maine rebuild and runs like a top. Any small issues George let us know well ahead of time and I had the parts waiting to install when truck arrived. The trucker was also a vet and jumped on board to help us get the vehicle here at a fantastic rate. Happy Thanksgiving to all. In these pics we delivered 134 turkeys for a homeless vet feed for Thanksgiving. God bless our troops and their families. Thanks again George for being the stand up guy you are, Capt.T/ Palm Beach Troop Support/ No Warrior Left Behind. P.S. If anyone is ever looking for a HMMWV and wants a knowledgeable, honest guy to sell at a fair price, George is your man !

Starlight

Warrior Toy Drive in full swing. If in the area talk up these boxes. New Toys go to local deployed parents homes. It's been a huge success each year . Like to make this a 4 man if anyone in the area has connections on what's needed in tan. Thanks, Capt.T/ P. B. Troop Support

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks