• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New HMMWV ! Thanks George Meehan

Starlight

Love the new truck !!20171115_085029.jpg20171118_120427.jpg20171118_120447.jpg20171118_124846(0).jpg It went straight to work on our troop support efforts here in Palm Beach County. I looked high and low for a truck we could afford that was also road ready and titled. I found everything I needed through George Meehan who is a member here. He was honest from the get go and knew what this truck would be used for . It has the fresh Maine rebuild and runs like a top. Any small issues George let us know well ahead of time and I had the parts waiting to install when truck arrived. The trucker was also a vet and jumped on board to help us get the vehicle here at a fantastic rate. Happy Thanksgiving to all. In these pics we delivered 134 turkeys for a homeless vet feed for Thanksgiving. God bless our troops and their families. Thanks again George for being the stand up guy you are, Capt.T/ Palm Beach Troop Support/ No Warrior Left Behind. P.S. If anyone is ever looking for a HMMWV and wants a knowledgeable, honest guy to sell at a fair price, George is your man !

Starlight

Warrior Toy Drive in full swing. If in the area talk up these boxes. New Toys go to local deployed parents homes. It's been a huge success each year . Like to make this a 4 man if anyone in the area has connections on what's needed in tan. Thanks, Capt.T/ P. B. Troop Support