• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MD Guy

GPrez

Looks like there are several of us new MD guys here. I have lurked on this site for a while now. Every time I searched for answers to problems I was having this site always popped up in yahoo, so I figured I might as well join in.

I have an 86 M1009, three (3) M101A2 trailers, and a M116 trailer with MEP-002 Generator. I had a couple of M105 trailers, but have since sold both. One of my M101's is currently for sale, and one is just a parts trailer.

After 2-years of tinkering I have finally got the M1009 running and operating like new. I finally got around around to messing with the generator this weekend and will be posting questions in the appropriate section once I surf around a little and figure out where that is.

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You'll find a lot of good information here. Go to the Auxilliary Equipment forum for questions about your MEP=oo2a generator. Use the Search function and you'll likely find out what you need to know.