• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MD Guy

GPrez

Looks like there are several of us new MD guys here. I have lurked on this site for a while now. Every time I searched for answers to problems I was having this site always popped up in yahoo, so I figured I might as well join in.

I have an 86 M1009, three (3) M101A2 trailers, and a M116 trailer with MEP-002 Generator. I had a couple of M105 trailers, but have since sold both. One of my M101's is currently for sale, and one is just a parts trailer.

After 2-years of tinkering I have finally got the M1009 running and operating like new. I finally got around around to messing with the generator this weekend and will be posting questions in the appropriate section once I surf around a little and figure out where that is.

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You'll find a lot of good information here. Go to the Auxilliary Equipment forum for questions about your MEP=oo2a generator. Use the Search function and you'll likely find out what you need to know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks