• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member and Hmmwv owner from California

badger_610889

Hello folks,
After a few months of finding tech tips on this forum using internet search, I thought it would be fair to take part of this community and I hope to give back a bit, documenting future work on my military trucks.

I live in North California and I'm the happy owner of 3 cool trucks:
- MB Willys
- M1043A2 Hmmwv original slant back
- A barebone M1123 that I just bought from GovPlanet and that is intended to become my work horse and fun off-road toy

Happy to be here and looking forward to exchanging with others 👋

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello folks,
After a few months of finding tech tips on this forum using internet search, I thought it would be fair to take part of this community and I hope to give back a bit, documenting future work on my military trucks.

I live in North California and I'm the happy owner of 3 cool trucks:
- MB Willys
- M1043A2 Hmmwv original slant back
- A barebone M1123 that I just bought from GovPlanet and that is intended to become my work horse and fun off-road toy

Happy to be here and looking forward to exchanging with others 👋
Well congratulations and Welcome to the Outfit!

If you didn't already have them for your earlier New-To-You trucks, Technical Manuals (TM's) are here and lots of folks who like to share information too. Since you already have a small motor pool, grab up your phone and post us a few pictures of your toys.

Again, welcome to the group from the other side of the country!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks