• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member and Hmmwv owner from California

badger_610889

Hello folks,
After a few months of finding tech tips on this forum using internet search, I thought it would be fair to take part of this community and I hope to give back a bit, documenting future work on my military trucks.

I live in North California and I'm the happy owner of 3 cool trucks:
- MB Willys
- M1043A2 Hmmwv original slant back
- A barebone M1123 that I just bought from GovPlanet and that is intended to become my work horse and fun off-road toy

Happy to be here and looking forward to exchanging with others 👋

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello folks,
After a few months of finding tech tips on this forum using internet search, I thought it would be fair to take part of this community and I hope to give back a bit, documenting future work on my military trucks.

I live in North California and I'm the happy owner of 3 cool trucks:
- MB Willys
- M1043A2 Hmmwv original slant back
- A barebone M1123 that I just bought from GovPlanet and that is intended to become my work horse and fun off-road toy

Happy to be here and looking forward to exchanging with others 👋
Well congratulations and Welcome to the Outfit!

If you didn't already have them for your earlier New-To-You trucks, Technical Manuals (TM's) are here and lots of folks who like to share information too. Since you already have a small motor pool, grab up your phone and post us a few pictures of your toys.

Again, welcome to the group from the other side of the country!