• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Cincinnati Oh.

1lineman1

Great site! Member of some diff ones, work related. Laying the ground work for potential purchase of a 5 ton. Haven't had one question that i couldn't search here and find answer!

61sleepercab

Welcome from Wild Wonderful West Virginia! Research your State's rules on CDLs, license plate costs and insurance to get info on ownership costs. If you are not hauling for others you may still not need CDLs even with air brakes and 30,000 gvw. Have fun and be careful as 5 tons are Big Toys with capital B. Mark

Welcome from Colerain Township.
I've had lots of fun in Okeana.
Haspin is 30 minutes away. Join us mid June at the rally. A great way to check out trucks and meet some of the crew.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Mt Eden, KY. I work in Lousiville. If interested, I'm picking up a '84 M923 next week from Indy. One of the last GL trucks out of the Truck Center.
I purchaced it for resale. Good runner, just got the KY title and will recieve a full service/check.
JC

1lineman1

I'll be there June! Can't get over how many people on this site are so close to me.. Awesome! Scar59 I've really got my sights on a M935a2. But thank you very much. I've been wanting one for years and had I found this site back in the day I'd probably have one. Don't want to rush anything though. Trying to figure out best option for me to license it, don't really want to be restricted on miles or state lines as it will be replacing my f350 dually. Oh and thanks again to everyone. You guys sure know how to make someone know there part of a group!

1lineman1

Actually as I was writing this bvm called looks like non comer. Tags are 105 a year so long as I don't use it for my buisness. Assuming she was correct on her info. Does this sound right . I asked about needing my cdl for it , she said so long as gvwr is less than 26000 and not used for business it can have non comer. Tags. Insurance is next one to figure out, been doing a lot of reading. Sounds lime it pretty much varies on the agent and. I use Allstate for everything so I'll try them first. If not I'll be contacting the ones listed on this site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks