• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Cincinnati Oh.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there June! Can't get over how many people on this site are so close to me.. Awesome! Scar59 I've really got my sights on a M935a2. But thank you very much. I've been wanting one for years and had I found this site back in the day I'd probably have one. Don't want to rush anything though. Trying to figure out best option for me to license it, don't really want to be restricted on miles or state lines as it will be replacing my f350 dually. Oh and thanks again to everyone. You guys sure know how to make someone know there part of a group!
Oh a M935A2? I have several of those..... kidding, so is it a M925A2 on your wish list or a M35A2, got a couple of those.
Look at Historic Tags to put on your purchase, or Ag tags if you qualify. Insurance will be easier if tagged in those manners. If you're out to replace your Ford as a everyday driver/work truck, be prepared to buy a lot of fuel, tires,
oil, parts, etc. With all the M series truck I have, my F350 can never be replaced. Just make sure your priorities are reasonable in regards to MV ownership. While there are a few guys that utilize their MVs commercially/daily, most of us are collectors. My truck goes to Tractor Supply or the lumber yard once in a while, but primary farm truck is the F350.
Good luck, ask questions, and keep us posted.
JC

1lineman1

Yea sorry its the m925 I'm after. The dually sits in the garage for the most part of the year. Just comes out to haul a camper and occasional trip to Home Depot. Now you know when ever I get one it's going to have to go to work a few times haha. Thank you very much for the info. I'm sure as time goes buy questions will follow!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks