• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Colorado Springs

my76fj40

I just got my plates and title, got gvw plates at 10k miles a year for $700 and change. (M923A1) Wanted the freedom to drive and do what I wanted so didn't go the Parade route. (Did get to go in a parade on the 4th though). No emissions since I am on the other side of the mountains from you. DMV here told me depending on miles driven it would drop significantly next year, but 10k miles is as low as you can go on year one. Time will tell. Good luck on the truck.

Last edited:

mcmullag

With rec trk plates, I would guess you would be fine hauling your own stuff once in awhile, like hauling some gravel home for the driveway. Just guessing, I have never been pulled over driving it but it does not leave the driveway much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks